Share your passion for food and service
We’re always on the hunt for culinary enthusiasts to join our growing team. Send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Assists the Chef de Rang and the Restaurant Manager in delivering a delightful and memorable dining experience to our guests according to 1771 Group procedures and standards
- At least 5’7 in height for males and 5’5 for females
- Must be a college graduate of BS HRM, Tourism, or any related field
- With excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed especially for serving guests
- Positive, energetic, with a sunny disposition
- Very pleasant, active and confident
Prepares mise-en-place and executes actual cooking in his assigned kitchen station according to established 1771 Group food standards and practices.
- Graduate of BS HRM or Culinary Arts/Management
- Must be creative, adventurous, passionate abut food, and able to think out of the box
- At least 1 year related work experience for non-culinary and HRM graduates
- Can work under pressure and willing to work during holidays
Responsible for the overall administration and operations of the restaurant. He/she will ensure a delightful dining experience for all customers with high quality of food, beverage, and service.
- Minimum of 3 years in restaurant management
- Has business acumen and is sales-driven
- Team leader/builder
- Creative and open-minded
- Has worked abroad or travelled internationally
Applies their training in food science and culinary arts to contribute to the research and development of current food standards and procedures of the group. He/she will contribute to creating recipes and products that appeal to consumers. He/she identifies and observes market trends and will modify recipes and collaborate with food scientist to find ways to improve our products.
- At least 2 years working experience in the same capacity
- Strong background in product development and menu planning, research and development, recipe costing, menu execution, and food presentation
- Ability to identify market needs and trends
- Good leadership skills and must be able to coach and motivate people
- Hands-on and must be comfortable working under pressure and passionate about producing cuisine of the highest possible standards
- Can handle both a la carte and banquet operations
- A chef with training and experience abroad is preferred